Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cora Paige

I came across this family's blog yesterday and felt compelled to read more. The first post I saw was "Cora is with Jesus today". I went back and read this family's entire story, and Icried the entire time. Their beautiful little girl was diagnosed with cancer 3 weeks ago, and passed away on Sunday, Feb. 8th. Though I don't know this family my heart breaks for them. I can't imagine the pain they are going through, and the strength it took to handle these past few weeks. I think now that I am a mom these things just hit home and make you appreciate your children even more. I'm so thankful that God has given me such a beautiful, healthy child. If you would like to know more about this family their blog address is http://www.themcclenahans.blogspot.com/. Below is a picture of their family and their sweet baby, Cora Paige. Please pray for them.






2 comments:

Megs said...

Aw, gosh, my heart goes out to that family. That is absolutely more than a young family should have to go through. How impressive the way they handled it and stayed on course with God during such a difficult time. Thanks for sharing Kelly. Love you and your heart!
Megs

Celine said...

I'm definitely keeping them in my thoughts today...