Saturday, January 17, 2009

Finally...the First Post of the New Year!

So I have been really slacking with this blog of late, but I vow to get better. We were gone so much during the holidays that I'm just now getting back into the swing of things. We had a great first Christmas with Riley. We spent time with Aaron's family in Durant, OK, and then the rest of the holidays with my family in Texas. Riley got more toys than I've ever seen a 4 month old have, but she loves them all! We started the holiday season off with a Christmas party at our friends, the Spicer's, house. They always throw a great party, and this year two special guests stopped by.


Santa came to our house a few days early this year, and he brought Riley some fun toys. She didn't really know what was going on, but I'm sure she still had fun!


We also had a playdate with our friends from Texas. This was the first time we had all gotten together with the kids.




More photos of Christmas at the grandparents:





Riley playing in her new exersuacer from Grandma and Grandad:



Modeling her new outfits from Maw-maw and Grandaddy:




And finally, here's a picture of our other little baby, Landry. He stole the Boppy one night and decided that it was a good napping spot.


I hope everyone has had a great start to the new year!










No comments: